So... about to switch on annual scans after slowing scaling out the frequency over the last five years.

Yesterday I had a front lower tooth completely break off at the gum line... no pain. The tooth was dead. Most likely from the radiation. Makes me really worried about the cost and what options might be if they're all going to do that over time.

Depressed and stressed out over this...

I had to cancel a trip to a conference where I was supposed to be giving presentations. Lost $200 canceling my wife's ticket to go with me. The conference was going to be in Miami, so a chance for both of us to escape was has been a wet, cold, dark, gloomy, depressing winter in Texas. I know, not like we live in Boston, but it's not been any picnic here either...

Just when you think things are behind you - now what I am about to get myself into??

I've already been told I am not a candidate for implants because of the radiation.

Bummed in Texas.

Survivor. 55yr male. Dx 07/09 SqCCa Stage IV, Rt Tonsil, Lt&Rt Lymph Nodes. Aborted tonsilectomy 07/09. Chemo port 07/09. PEG 09/09. Chemo - 3xCisplatin 6xErbitux. RTx35. Tx ended 11/09. CAT scan (clean) 01/10. PET scan (clean) 02/10. Port & PEG removed 04/10.