Thanks All. So I start seven rounds of Erbitux beginning next Wednesday and thirty Rounds (Six Weeks) of Targeted Radiation to begin the following Monday. I was told we were going with Erbitux since I already have the nerve damage and hearing loss from Cisplatin. I told the Hematologist it really didn't matter in my opinion if I have already suffered the side effects, whichever would give me the largest leverage of beating this for good! She stated that I would respond well to the Erbitux and if there happened to be any issues with it we would then reconsider an alternative, possibly the Cisplatin. I'm now trying to regain some nutrition and possibly some weight so I'm ready to get in the Ring and finish this! BRING IT!!!!!

SCC right side BOT/FOM; DX 1-25-06; Neck dissection/25% of tongue removed 2-17-06. Stage 2 Recurrence 7-06: IMRTX35 & 3X Cisplatin ended 10-18-06. Tumor found 03/18/13; Partial Glossectomy 03/28/13 left lateral tongue. Nov. 2014; headaches,lump on left side of throat. Radical Neck Dissection 12-17-14; Tumor into nerves/jugular; Surgery successful, IMRTX30 & 7X Erbotux. Scan 06-03-15; NED! 06-02-16; Mets to left Humerus bone and lesion on lungs-here We go again! Never, Ever Give Up!

**** PASSED AWAY 10/8/16 ****