Going trough something like this makes one very very sensitive including the care taker I don't think we was looking or expecting buttons or chocolate cookies we was looking for comfort we drove so far from
Our home for 7weeks I watched a big strong man go trough something I wish I. No one .. He became so different with weight loss he stoped talking he stoped working in his garage he stoped doing so much more just all the things he lived to do each day
This came on us so suddenly after his mom passed a year before we was still dealing with that my husband was so close to his mom ..
We just thought a person we had put out trust in would be more confined in us and out fillings would have been more compassion about the situation but it made me fill not alone after reading some replys on the ENT web page.. Seems as if he had been a total a$$ to more people than just us .. We didn't see the ENT very much and I was glad my husbands care. Came from our Radition oncologist the staff we're all caring and really answered out questions they was their when we needed them and for that I'm great full !!
On a better note: my husband is doing great he's starting to eat slowly he's more active even tho the mucus is still their it's not as bad getting better we can try to breath again and focus on getting him stronger everyday his food in take being 8weeks tomorrow isn't as good as I expected but he's getting their he drank a 7up yesterday and that made me happy!! The small things in like seem to matter most in this OC situation .. I'm so thankful for the encouragement I recived from Christina , David , and so many more on here and the information Christina give on the calorie intake cause we would have not known no one elese at the hospital where my husband took treatments never told us a lot of great info we got from this site and again I'm thankful !! So we continue to push on..

Larry ... Rt tonsil / SCC.. HPV16 positive RT oropharynx tonsil) lymph nodes were 13mm left level 2 node / 16mm right level 2 node /12mm right level one node... pet scan was good except tonsil & nodes,, just got peg placed still able to eat/swallow undergoing rads) and chemo. ) 70gy rads..
2chemo.finished rads July 8/2014 CT Scan clear on 8/12 pet scan October-2014-Clear/ left ear tube placement 12-15-2014