Now I developed a gum infection from hurting my teeth while eating on Saturday. Took tramadol, Tylenol, Gabapentin, no help with the pain, and rinsing with warm salted water for the swelling, so I took oxycodone, knowing I would get sick, and did, vomiting for two days, and took antibiotics I had for the other side last month, being it was the weekend. An abscess may have developed on my jawline, same side as tooth, opposite side where cancer is, and have an appointment on Wednesday with my local oncologist. I hope I don't need to have it surgically removed or need IV antibiotics, which happened before to prevent sepsis, which hapened anyway, and caught MRSA in the hospital too, and when I get sick, take certain medications, stress, eat certain food, I can get hemolytic anemia whereby my RBC die off at a faster rate then they can be replaced from a metabolic disorder, G6PD, and needed transfusions in the past. I'm supposed to have my pre-op physical on Thursday, and hope this doesn't cause a delay with surgery on the 16th. I just won't open my mouth lol

I can't have any teeth removed until HBO is done, and can't have HBO until surgery/radiation is done to remove the cancer. I'm glad kept my feeding tube, just in case.

Things always seem to happen at the wrong time, like it usually does with everyone.

10/09 T1N2bM0 Tonsil
11/09 Taxo Cisp 5-FU, 6 Months Hosp
01/11 35 IMRT 70Gy 7 Wks
06/11 30 HBO
08/11 RND PNI
06/12 SND PNI LVI
08/12 RND Pec Flap IORT 12 Gy
10/12 25 IMRT 50Gy 6 Wks Taxo Erbitux
10/13 SND
10/13 TBO/Angiograph
10/13 RND Carotid Remove IORT 10Gy PNI
12/13 25 Protons 50Gy 6 Wks Carbo