I have some questions too. I'm all about it, tho I hate, I mean hate the feeling of being high. I believe it's much easier on our bodies. Go to the search bar and type in medical marijuana and you will see a thread on it from last year. Will go to the clinics dr bec they won't accept my dr's rx. My biggest question is there a certain kind that really focus's in on the needs of an oral cancer patient? Burning neck,,,tongue sores, inability to swallow bec of burnt throat?? I got the vaporizer part down...but I'm at a loss for those other questions. Like i said always hated smoking pot, But I don't care I just don't want to be in physical pain, it's my most unfavorite thing, oh along with nausea and barfing my guts out while the room spins which I get every time I use narcotics...which also leads to constipation, not pretty. So sorry I have no answers for you Shawn, but I'll be here waiting with you for some suggestions.

Nancy (53 at dx)
Metastatic SCC. Stage III. HPV positive with occult primary. N1, no ecs
7/1/11 - L-Selective neck dissection. Tonsillectomy. All clean. No rad, no chemo.
5/29/13 - Found primary
7/3/13 - TORS
7/8/13 - Emergency Surgery/Blood vessel burst in throat
8/9/13 - Peg in
9/3/13 - Radiation starts 30 IMRT, 60gy BOT, 56gy both sides of neck
10/14/13 - Radiation ended!
11/12/13 - PEG out!