I lived outide of Buffalo for 52 year. ECMC was at that time a hospital for the people who couldn't afford anything else. Maybe it's changed in the last 15 years I don't know, but Roswell is probably 10 miles from ECMC. They take in a lot of the homeless (ECMC) some sleep in the hallways that's the way it was, might have changed. I still can't believe he went there.

Stacey, I have a feeling he had his teeth pulled because of the pain and not sure what was wrong at the time, that's what I got out of it. This has been going on for months with him.

He's not a smoker or chews. But I did notice when he's interviewed he talks like he has something wrong with his sinuses. I noticed that years ago, might be nothing.

It upset me I wrote to WINK News in Buffalo about it. Lets see how this plays out, I'm sure he has the best medical insurance there is and he certainly has the money for the best.

My prayers are with him and his family they've had their hard times with their son, Hunter.

SCC. of the left lateral tongue, anterior two thirds, T1 possibly a T2.
Left partial glossectomy, left selective neck dissection 4/21/09. Nodes clean, No Rad, No Chemo.

CT Scan 9/11 clean, CT Scan 9/12 clean

Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, FL. A+.

My hometown Lockport, NY.