Hello , I am an almost 6 year survivor of oral cancer, I have been away from the forum for a few years and made alot of life changes. I am however suffering some symptoms I find concerning ,,, I work in the medical field and I know that this is not where I can find a diagnosis. Just want some reassurance I am not crazy. I have a recurring ear infection for about 5-6 months now . to the point the ear drum has ruptured ( yes I need to go to ENT ) I work in primary care. SO i tend not to go to Dr's often, except my boss who is wonderful. I Havent had a PET in a year or so and ONCOLOGY said I don't need another one. but my last 3 had increase lymph nodes in my neck , underarms and groin with increased FDG uptake , but was minimal. I also have "stable Nodules " in the lung .. I guess because I work with cancer everyday , and I have a personal history ,, I get nervous. But AT the same time I don't want to over react. Any one else have a CHronic ear problem before DIagnosis ?

Sharlee
35 year old Female Non smoker, very occasional alcohol ..Scc T1N0M0,partial glossectomy and left neck disection ,2/9/07 No rad deemed ness. 4/16 tonsillectomy ..Trimengenial Neuralga due to surgery