I don't have any special back problems and had never been to a chiropractor until the past year. I admit I did not think a lot of them for most of my life.

I have been happy with it, but my chiropractor knows her limits and is smart. I was actually having physical therapy on a regular basis (related both to my weak neck and my abdominal problems after surgery there) when I asked my PT about chiropractic. She thought I would be ok going to this chiropractor.

I always feel better after I come back from my chiropractic visit. She can tell what part of my body is giving me problems when doing an adjustment (I doubted these too) before I tell her. And yes she does acupuncture, both standard, and the electro, which is covered by insurance. I thought the electro acupuncture, which I had a year ago, actually did give me more saliva, at least temporarily. Now, close to two years out of treatment, I have more saliva on my own.

Anne

SCC tongue 9/2010, excised w/clear margins:8 X 4 mm, 1 mm deep
Neck Met, 10/2010, 1 cm lymph node; 12/21/'10: Neck Diss 30 nodes, 29 clear, micro ECE node, part tongue gloss, no residual scc
IMRT & 6 cisplatin 1/20/11-2/28/11 at MDA
GIST tumor sarcoma, removed 9/2011, no chemo needed
Clear on both counts as of Fall, 2021