Hey good luck! Chemo can come in two forms depending on hospital protocol, some break it down into smaller doses so you end up with 6 weekly doses - which is easier on the body and you, and some do it in three full doses. Everyone responds differently. I personally had no trouble with it - and mine was delivered in three full doses. A few days of nausea - I threw up a few times but not from chemo - but rather from the copious amount of saliva and drool - courtesy of rads. Others I have known have lived with their head in a bucket from beginning to end - I think most fall somewhere in between. Rads to me is far worse - and compared to most I had few side effects of that as well. Not to say it was easy but rather, easier... I was blessed. You can do this and being healthy, and in good shape really halos! Eat up, and exercise till you can't! Then just go for a daily walk! Hugs!

Cheryl : Irritation - 2004 BX: 6/2008 : Inflam. BX: 12/10, DX: 12/10 : SCC - LS tongue well dif. T2N1M0. 2/11 hemigloss + recon. : PND - 40 nodes - 39 clear. 3/11 - 5/11 IMRT 33 + cis x2, PEG 3/28/11 - 5/19/11 3 head, 2 chest scans - clear(fingers crossed) HPV-, No smoke, drink, or drugs, Vegan