Thanks for your responses.

None of the docs noted swollen lymph nodes really, once or twice a 1 cm one. I keep pointing out specific areas to each of them, and none of it seems problematic to them. At least 7 people have felt my neck up. Nothing they are concerned about...they all say my neck is very thin and easy to feel structures/nodes, as well. MRI (w/o contrast) did not show any pathological appearing lymph or anything, really. Getting a sinus CT this week.

I have a white patch on tonsil that I keep asking about and none of them say it is problematic.

Nasal polyp/cyst is still in there...all docs think just sinusitis and note purulent (um, green/yellow) drainage that they say is irritating the left side of everything.

It is just so outlandish for me to believe that anything could be terribly wrong after:
1 PCP (3 visits)
1 dentist (two visits)
1 oral surgeon (two visits)
A total of 4 different ents at 3 different practices, 5 scopings (7+ visits)

The last steroid/antibiotic round I had back in February seemed to work, but it all came back again. Seems like symptoms are up and down, not getting worse.

I have point blank asked all of them if it could be cancer. They have done everything but assure me 100% (of course they cannot do that) that is is not.

But maybe I will call and ask that the spot be biopsied asap.

I'm not even sure how one goes about getting an appt w/ a cancer center. Just call the general appt. line?