There is no correlation between the cervical HPV and oral HPV, at least not yet proven. I did ask Moffitt about your HPV dysplasia and here is what they said:

"All of us believe that there is an HPV related dysplasia that occurs prior to tumor formation � however, this has been almost impossible to find as there is currently no screening � so no opportunity to find these pre-cancerous lesions � and metastases occurs so quickly that the pre-cancerous stage may be short in duration. The lack of a clearly definable per-cancerous lesion of the oropharynx has left us un able to design vaccine trials with oropharynx disease as an endpoint � a real problem."

Again stay on top of the dysplasia as it can turn cancerous.

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.