Ditto what "she" said. You would technically qualify for medical marijuana in all states that allow it. Try the Extreme V Tower, I heard. It is much cheaper than the Volcano.

I think the body tremors are part of the disorder. I, too, am experiencing intense pain from the top of my head to the bottoms of my feet. Some are just constant horrible burning like a toothache, others are sharp stabbing pains and others are the result of huge golf ball sized knots that happen on muscle contraction induced cramps. My hair feels like each hair is on fire at times and most pain that is debilitating occurs where the tendons attach to the skeletal structure on muscles that are twitching non-stop. The progression for me has been a knawing pain like a crook in your neck and then the muscle gets weaker and then the fasiculations or twitching starts and then escalates with the muscle involved withering away.

I have been told it is Post Radiation Lower Motor Neuron Syndrome and was caused by radiation to my neck/cervical spine. I have also been told there is no treatment or cure. My case was studied at a radiation oncology seminar and the conclusion is that it happens in about 1% of the people treated with radiation and sometimes light regular massage reduces the intensity of the pain. The toughest thing is to try and go to sleep with the entire back, shoulders and neck in constant movement to the tune of hundreds of fasiculations per minute and sometimes a rapid fire burst of fasiculations in one muscle group that lasts 5-10 seconds. It's like a fireworks show from the inside.

The mm does not stop the problems but it takes your mind off of it, so I have been told.

Ed

Last edited by Uptown; 09-14-2010 12:58 PM. Reason: changed hour to muscle group-typo

SCC Stage IV, BOT, T2N2bM0
Cisplatin/5FU x 3, 40 days radiation
Diagnosis 07/21/03 tx completed 10/08/03
Post Radiation Lower Motor Neuron Syndrome 3/08.
Cervical Spinal Stenosis 01/11
Cervical Myelitis 09/12
Thoracic Paraplegia 10/12
Dysautonomia 11/12
Hospice care 09/12-01/13.
COPD 01/14
Intermittent CHF 6/15
Feeding tube NPO 03/16
VFI 12/2016
ORN 12/2017
Cardiac Event 06/2018
Bilateral VFI 01/2021