Geez Gabe I thought I could count on you!

Walgreens has already changed their electronic billboard to read:

FREE ORAL CANCER
SCREENING
SAT 10 TO 2

I estimate that I have gotten 90% of the local businesses to put a poster we made up in their store front window. I also have made a list of the ones that didn't! I mean what possible excuse could one have for NOT displaying a city sponsored free cancer screening??? Please please help me understand that one!

We have our Art Walk tonight which is kinda like a mini mardi gras for the Art & Waterfront District. Jerry attended one but it was freezing (for us anyway). Shame he didn't get to experience one when the weather is normal. Anyway we will be out in force handing out mini fliers and talking it up.

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.