David,

Did you double check your math on those cals and ozs? I just want to make sure the info you are giving Vanessa is 120% correct. (BTW, I was going to stop giving you a hard time about that, but when you dangle the carrot...I can't help myself!)

I think Jeff's amazing, 1/2 way through and no pain meds yet! Soon, he's going to be done.

Vanessa,

David posted awhile back that 20% get through pretty easily, 80% have a horrible, horrible time and the other 20% have a horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible time.

Maybe Jeff's going to be in the first 20%. I don't think fatigue and a little chemo brain counts as horrible, horrible. But, David set the categories and the funky percentages. So, we'll have to see how he weighs in.

By this time in treatment, Dan was horrible, horrible and heading to the horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible.

So, tell Jeff he's doing good! And, then remind him tomorrow because with the chemo brain he might forget you told him. smile

Margaret
----------
C/G: Husband, 48 (at time of dx)
Dx 5/18/07 SCC, BOT, lymph node involvement. T1N2BM0. (Stage 4a, G2/3)
Tx 6/18 - 8/3/07, IMRT x 33 Cisplatin x3 (stopped after 1st dose due to hearing issues). Weekly Erbitux started 6/27/07 completed 8/6/07.