Hi, I believe that everyone should have affordable health insurance, but as retired solider I dont believe that it should be government operated. I say this because of the VA system and the Military system of health care. During my career I did and went where Uncle told me to, and whwn I lest they said "thank you for your service but because you were not injuried on active duty you have no VA benefits". My employer (State of Vermont) has good health insurance. The Military system works great if the user is an Officer or a member of Congress, but the enlisted solider has a harder time in the system due to the cast system in all services. The VA is never fully funded reguardless which party is in the Whitehouse. So there must be a better system, for which I do not have the answer.

Bob age 57, non smoker,non drinker, ended treatment on 11 Nov 2007 and started back to work on 29 Nov 2007. Veterans Day 2012 the Battle was lowered, folded, Taps was played and the Flag buried as I am know a 5 year survivor. Semper-FI !!!