I found this article in the Discovery Channel Blog. I did not find it comforting to learn that I Am Not Alone......... frown

I know there has to be thousands of people out there with no insurance, facing cancer.

My husband has been fighting Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma for five years now. First he was going to a clinic, then they transferred his treatment to a hospital. Because he has no insurance, they both "REFUSED" to treat him any longer. If it hadn't been for the VA, he'de be dead by now. He's still not in remission, so we face a long haul ahead of us.

With no insurance, what do other people do? Just die?

We so need financial aid in "This Country" to help people with no insurance who have cancer and other diseases. It just makes me sick that all we hear about is giving aid to Africa and other places. What about the rest of us?

The United States needs to think of helping people in this country who really need it.

DX 3-21-07 L tongue,SCC Stage IV (T3N2MO) TX Slash/Burn/Poison Method.
***Rapid Aggressive Recurrence 8-4-07 with same DX/TX. Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh. Never Give Up! ****UPDATE**** Our dear friend Petey passed away, RIP 9-2-07