Hi, I hope u r doing ok with all this heat and humidity were having. I just wanted to share with u all a little something. When my mom died it was totally unexpected. She was 8 months past chemo/Radiation and 4 months or so past RND, if there was a complication she had it. But I guess even though i thought about her dying it just wasn't something we talked about. That night me and my dad left her at the hospital we said our I love u's and I even made him go back into her room to give her another kiss. We joke around and laughed. I never imagined that would be it, but it was. There were so many things I wouldve said if I had known, but I always thought id have tommorow to say it. I am not trying to put a downer on u all I just hope that everyone will take the time to say the things u want to say. I know your daughter is scared but she will be hurting even more if something were to happen and not really know how u were feeling. So just take the time and pick up the phone or write her a letter. U are such a wonderful person.

Was Primary caregiver to my mom who had stage IV, SCC, Supraglottic with Mets to 4 nodes. Diagnosed Feb 04, died unexpectedly from complications from treatment December 17, 2004.