I don't know whether to be mad or sad at my daughter! errrrrrrrrr My daughter watched her dad (my late husband) die from colon cancer with mets to the bones and brain. It was a terrible time. She was 16 at the time he passed on.

Well now she will not even talk to me! She is 31 years old. My son, who is younger than her by 5 years and my older daughter who is ten years older than her come see me all the time and call me on the phone but her? Not! She will not even e-mail me! Does she see me as already half in the grave or what? What if I die tomorrow of something else? I mean come on. :rolleyes:

She told my sister when it was all over and I could talk again and eat a normal meal and be "like I was" she would come over. I am at a loss for words here. I bathed my mom and changed her clothes before the ambulance was called when she died. I mean it was my mom!

I just don't know if I am mad or sad but it is affecting me thats for sure. frown mad Thanks for listening.
May God be with you,
Barb~

[i]"The artist, a traveler on this earth, leaves behind imperishable traces of his being." -Fran