Yesterday my husband had his first dose of Erbitux. Next Wednesday they start him on Cisplatin (that is the arm of the clinical trial he ended up being randomized into, they are testing which type of chemotherapy drug works best with Erbitux for this kind of cancer)along with the Erbitux once a week for 6 weeks, followed directly by radiation on those days and radiation alone for the other days of the 6 weeks (except weekends) The oncologist prescribed two different creams for the Erbitux rash, but a nurse also suggested Head and Shoulders on the face and back, patients have found that helps. The doctor also prescribed 4 different anti-nausea drugs- isn't that alot of drugs??? I am not clear on which he is to take when yet, three of them say 2-4 hours after chemo and as needed, one is for breakthrough nausea. I will have to ask them when we get there next week- Do I start 2-4 hours after chemo, or every 2-4 hours after chemo? How soon does the nausea normally kick in? Right away, shortly after, the next day?? Augh!! I was a basket case after being on here reading way too long yesterday and so nervous about everything David will experience. I am so torn between caring for children and caring for my husband. I feel as if I am neglecting the children! The 3-year-old especially, but my 6 year old too as she is in the midst of learning to read and needs my time. (we homeschool, too) Can caregivers crack?????