hi christine.

Yes you are totally correct. I am being way too negative, many apologies if i am coming across that way. Anxiety and depression is a horrible thing. The silly thing is i am quite strong in every other aspect in life. The anxiety is actually showing physical signs now as i have found my struggling to swallow saliva is getting worse ( absolutely fine when drinking or eating) but last night couldnt get my throat to do the swallowing action. I am 99% sure this is anxiety related to have come on so quickly.

So i am going to ask my gp for some medication to help with this anxiety.

I feel a little embarrassed at these middle of the night ramblongs especially when you have been through so much. You have my upmost respect and do a fantastic job on this site.

I visited the dentist yesterday who didnt have a clue. First she said it maybe was a problem with my siliva gland but later seemed to come away from that idea. In the end she said we will give it another 2 weeks and said if it still hasnt gone down she will refer me to the hospital. I explained that i have had this quite a while already but she still wanted an extra 2 weeks wait time.

Do you think i should bypass this and go see my gp and see if he can get me an urgent referral before i go on holiday? if i wait 2 more weeks i wont be getting any referral until after australia

Dentistry is the only opart of the medical service that is not covered by the nhs. So that cost me £20 for a 2 minute conversation.

Last edited by Yorky46; 01-18-2017 10:07 PM.