I wish I could make my MO my primary care doctor! I think my MO and his partners in that practice have to push hard sometimes to get patients to go back to their GP for things because everyone in his office is so good and careful (but there's so much demand they couldn't serve all the patients who are actively being treated for cancer if they became a primary care office) .

I have an appointment there Monday, actually, and I'm not sure, after that, how often they'll see me because this is kind of the follow-up to breast radiation appointment.

I like my GP too but I have less faith that he'd catch something that could be a symptom of cancer returning and he's another one of those overly busy and kind of absent-minded doctors (I think both he and my ENT are "absent-minded" simply because they are working under conditions of major information overload but when they forget soemthing that I think they should definitely remember about me it still bothers me).

SCC(T2N0M0) part.glossectomy & neck dissect 2/9/05 & 2/25/05.33 IMRT(66 Gy),2 Cisplatin ended 06/03/05.Stage I breast cancer treated 2/05-11/05.Surgery to remove esophageal stricture 07/06, still having dilatations to keep esophagus open.Dysphagia. "When you're going through hell, keep going"