Assalamualaikum,hello, its 4:30 in the morning in India, and my father is in the bathroom, he has gone really weak. although we have been giving him 2-3 glass of protein milk every two hours. he is not able to sit straight on the seat, hence I had to put a long stool in front for him to bend over & support his arms. I also had to hold him to bathroom,with a stick in his other arm. A lot of things happened yesterday. We are supposed to change his tracheostomy daily at home by ourselves, so there we were @ 4 pm ready to put the alternate tracheostomy tube in my father's neck,when i found that the tube is not going inside, although it has gone inside w/o much effort in the past. so i try to put the previous one which caused a bit of scratch on his neck. We immediately took him to the hospital & they said the hole somehow has shrunk a bit & hence they put a 6mm ID tube instead of 7.5mm ID tube that we used. this time they also put a hole in the tube so that DAD can talk. although he has not tried to talk yet. but hope he speaks soon.allah hafeez!!!