hello, i m Hanima from Gujarat, India. We found out that my father has squamous cell carcinomas (tongue), in june. He had a habbit to chew tobacco from time to time. when he first started to feel sore tongue he checked it up to a doc. who was a total douche bag as he told my father that he has ulcer and not cancer. He started taking pills but after a few fights with me & bleeding from mouth, he agreed to check again and went to another reputed doc who then told him that he is suffering from tongue cancer and is in almost 3rd stage. so he started doing radiotherapy, since the start of the therapy he has blood vomited 3 times. I seriously don't know which stage he is in as other docs from south India whom we consulted by sending our reports say that it is still in its early stage & is curable. everyone is just confusing us. Also because he bleed through mouth ENT docs operated him & attached a vent pipe in his throat & a pipe through his nose to stomach for liquid food... I am terrified & concerne about my father please help me know which he is at if any one of you have been to this situation.