Just keep on fighting this stuff anf you will win. Never look back but forward. You never mentioned any biopsies at all. Didn't the ENT take any? When the Drs at Ohio State CCC told me to chew lemon drops, I tried and it just made more pain. Did they give you a pain pill for break thru pain? Morphine didn't do anything so I am on percocet and methadone along with magic mouth wash. Get and keep that upbeat that you are going to win. Laugh when it hurts even tho it is hard to do. I thnik you are a fighter and will win and never even think about giving up. I know whatg it is like and you will have a lot of pain from the rads. I had rads, chemo and rad seed implants. Yep it hurts still but I laugh and go on with what life I can muster with a grin.

Since posting this. UPMC, Pittsburgh, Oct 2011 until Jan. I averaged about 2 to 3 surgeries a week there. w Can't have jaw made as bone is deteroriating steaily that is left in jaw. Mersa is to blame. Feeding tube . Had trach for 4mos. Got it out April.
--- Passed away 5/14/14, will be greatly missed by everyone here