Towards the end of rads almost all patients being to struggle. Their sense of taste is shot, most can barely swallow, painful mouth sores, open oozing radiation burns on the neck, losing significant weight along with muscle, stamina and strength are just some of the problems OC patients have towards the end of rads. I tried to quit too but my son and nurse refused to even discuss it. I was told I MUST continue rads right thru the end no matter what. My son saids he would carry me into rads and my nurse went right along with him. I had lost my voice and was dehydrated even with getting extra hydration a few times a week which landed me being admitted into the hospital for a few days. I completely understand every single aspect of what you are going thru and how difficult rads and all the horrible side effects can be. The best person to discuss your concerns with is your doctor. They should be able to explain in detail what impact skipping some of your radiation treatments would have on the overall odds of eliminating the cancer. One important thing Ive picked up from interacting with so many OC patients over the years is the better patients can do with their intake, the easier treatments will be for them. If you can take in at least 2500 calories and 48-64 oz of water every single day from now until you hit your first year post rads, it should help to make everything easier. If you know you arent taking in enough fluids ask your doc to give you a prescription for extra hydration. After getting a couple bags of fluids I know it will help perk you right up where you should notice a huge difference in how you feel. Of course this decision is ultimately yours to make but please think it over long and hard before making any change to your treatment plan. Even though rads for OC is probably one of the hardest things a cancer patient can go thru, it really is a matter of life or death.

Stop back frequently, read posts and learn from the hundreds of topics on the main OCF site. Know you are not alone with this! Many others here have been in your shoes, myself included. We know how hard rads can be. We're here to lean on when you need to. Best wishes with everything!!!