We live with one of George's doctors as he is our son in law. we lost our home and everything that went with it. For some reason George thinks he is the only one who lost things. Yes it was just stuff but it was ours. I am 61 and George is 57 so starting over isn't easy. I so understand your feelings about your husband. We team drive cross country 5000-7000 miles a week and sometimes I just want to jump out of the truck and run away. A shopping stop even at Walmart is a blessing. I miss my husband also and told him all I wanted for my birthday was that very thing. George did do all his treatments as he was given no other choice since one of the doctors was in the house. During that time I slept on the couch so many times, cried myself to sleep and really tried to stay out of his way. Thank God for my daughter stepping in many times because I am sorry now to say that I told him if the cancer didn't kill him, I was going too. Of course I love him very much but just couldn't take all the anger and hurtful things he said.
I hope that your husbands cat scan will show he is doing well and maybe he won't be so scared all the time. George has cat scans every other month and they have all been clean but we are both still scared it could come back.