[quote=EzJim] I AM STILL IN THAT STAGE. Anything you can imagine that he likes, that can be liquified, try it. I bought a ggod blender that has liquify speed on it and it is just about the main piece of equipment in he house. Tru poached egss, panckes with lots of butter and syrup , but watch the syrup isn't too sweet. The sugary things burn the tongue big time. Tell David to imagine a meal and then go for it. I threw a lot of good food away and gave a l;ot to my neighbors. Cream of wheat works as does Coco Wheats , and Oatmeal is good as long as it isn't loaded with surprises like hard little berries. [/quote]

Thanks EZJim - great advice ;-) It does seem to take a lot of mental preparation for him to get ready to eat. Imagining a meal - and then going for it. I'll be sure to relay that ;-)

Mom of 4, wife and caregiver to David, 37 yrs old, diagnosed 12/4/08 SSC T4NXMX Maxillectomy on 1/8/09. 19 out of 30 scheduled rounds of IMRT Radiation Therapy. Cancer free!! (Last checkup 8/09) Next 10/23/09