Thank you all for your responses. The little bit of hope will get me through the day. One more thing that is bothering me. Help me out here someone please. I had 3 opinions from 3 drs.
Two said to try Taxol and one doctor said Erbitux . I chose the Taxol treatment which didn't work. Maybe if I would have started with the Erbitux Jim would be better off today. Now, I feel guilty !!!! He started out with Cisplatin while he was going thru radiation last year, then the taxol, now to start Erbitux. He is completely bald (i tell him he looks cute) anyway, will his hair start coming back soon ? It doesn't matter, but he was asking me......I told him that I would check with my friends on the board. I want everyone to know that I read everybodys posts and my heart goes out to everybody. I'm not very computer savvy and I can't keep everybody straight, but I want everyone to know that when i read a post and don't respond , I think and prayer for everybody every single day, so please don't think I'm ignoring anybody. What a group we have here....!!!!!!!! Noone else really knows what we are going through -----Love, Clod

Husband 2/3 tongue removed March 2008. Free flap. . Stage IV. Radiation and 3 chemo's (cisplatin,taxol & erbitux). .Pet scan Aug 08 showed mets to lungs .Oct 08, recurrence. - In the arms of Jesus, July 15, 2009