LOL! I think you should send them a picture!! Perfect! I went a round with Mike's insurance for medical pay while he's off work - First they said they didn't get the stuff they needed and closed the claim, then I sent them every scrap of paper I could get from RT and chemo from my office (I work for an attorney), then I called. They said it would take a week for a decision to be made. I told the rep I was talking to it really shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out if someone has stage IV cancer they probably can't work and hung up on her. (I'm sure the call was being taped) Three days later we got a call that the claim was approved and check in the mail - these are supposed to be weekly checks and these fools had to send a month's worth in one check. I vote for you to send them the picture!

CG to H with SCC BOT T4N2cM0 dx 12/19/08, teeth removed pre-tx; Erbitux & RT-done 3/12/09, PEG 2/9/09-7/14/09; ND 6/16. Pet 6/12-no mets except lymph node in neck removed on 6/16. Chyle leak,2nd surg to repair. Dilate esophagus 4/15/10. Clear PET 12/17/10