Hi Claudia, I was given Erbitux in cunjunction with my chemo and radiation. It's worked great so far for me. It's getting rave reviews. When I get my check-ups, the Drs are always telling me more good news they've heard about it working so well. The FDA seems to love it. If I'm correct, it was first approved by the FDA for colorectal cancer, then H&N and now they are trying it on others. These anti-bodies are very promising. I'm sorry but I know nothing about the cyber knife. They used a real knife on me. I'm also sorry you got that card. My friend who's dealing with terminal cancer, she gets chemo one a week and so far it's keeping her alive, got a sympathy card in the mail for her. She just laughed but I think it hurt her, also. Take care and let us know how your hubby is doing. You caregivers have the toughest job of all, please take care of yourself. Hugs, Carol

DX 6/05 Rt Tonsil SSC advanced to lymph node. Stage 4b. RND, took tonsils, strips off the back of tongue, throat and nose. 19 lymph nodes removed only 1 bad. Once healed, 7 weeks of treatment including 35 IMRT, 7 Cisplatin, 7 Erbitux and 35 nasty Amophostine. Almost 11 yrs out now. Woooo Hoooo!