I got the ctscan results today for Jim. Some nodules have increased slightly, but no new masses, thank god.....But, there is a new mild left hilar lymphadenopathy with lymph notes measuring 1cm.. I suppose I should google this, but I'm so stressed right now that I don't need another thing to worry about. I didn't mention anything to him yet. No use having both of us worrying. I'll tell him before our next drs. appointment. As I said before, I always ask for a typed copy of the report before we go to the doctor as I would rather digest everything before we go . Oh, one more thing naturally. We own a beautiful secluded cabin which sits on the Allegheny River and every bit of construction was built by Jim. We find out that the pipes froze and we had water damage all over the place--and he is unable to attend to anything (so sad)...he spent most of his days there after retiring. Sorry for all the chirping, but you folks seem to be my dearest friends. Love to all. Claudia

Husband 2/3 tongue removed March 2008. Free flap. . Stage IV. Radiation and 3 chemo's (cisplatin,taxol & erbitux). .Pet scan Aug 08 showed mets to lungs .Oct 08, recurrence. - In the arms of Jesus, July 15, 2009