WOW!! is all I can say and great for you. I am now beginning to quit smoking. I hope you don't mind me talking to you about it. It really sounds like you know what you're doing and a very smart person. I did have a terrible day yesterday. The ENT had given me antibiotics to start after my surgery. Since I didn't have my surgery and my white blood count was so high, he told me go ahead and start the antibiotic. He was thinking that maybe I had a UTI or masked pnemonia. I called docs today. The urine test came back fine, they hadn't got the chest x-ray back yet. I call the other ENT that orded a MRI of my throat, they said it was fine, except that I had a cyst in my sinus. I've had this cyst for over 6 months now and am now wondering if it has anything to do with what all is going on. I also am wondering if this could be a tumor instead of a cyst. I don't see that doc again till May 1. All I know about wbc is that if it is high it is a sign of infection. 20.5 is very high wbc. I'm trying to not stress over all this but it is just so hard to do. It's like I'm getting no answers. Maybe if I could actually have my surgery to have my adenoids out and tonsils, then maybe I could see if that is what is causing everything. I don't know, I still as in the dark as ever. My GP did say that my thyroid was a little enlarged yesterday. I probably need to have it checked out too. I'm just a mess. Dell I am going to the web site you gave above and see if it can help me in quitting for good too. I want to be smoke free for the rest of my life. I agree with you, nicotine is a very addictive drug. I have never really thought of it as getting a fix, but it is true. We are like a junkie everytime we smoke. I feel bad about it now, cause my ex-husband turned out to be a junkie and I hated all drugs and still do to this day. I'm gonna use that from now on and I think it will change the way I see smoking. Thanks Dell for talking with me. I really enjoy reading from you. Anything you can come up with that you think will help me I'm all for reading, doesn't matter how long it is. I enjoy hearing from you!!!