Yeah i do think of stuff like that all the time. I'm crazy I guess. I would love to quit, but just don't know how to do it. So in the last few days I've seen another ENT, who sent me for a CT w/contrast scan of my throat, just went today to have that done. I pray this will show what's going on. I've also had an MRI of the brain, not heard anything from the doc yet. This new ENT, also said he didn't see any signs of oral cancer, but he put me on Prednisone, a large dose for 15 days, Tagament, and Prilosec, on a daily basis for 14 days. I think they keep thinking I have GERD, but I rarely ever have heartburn. I dunno, getting more and more use to feeling terrible!!! My GP also tried Diflucan again, took a 4 dose this time, my throat still has been sore, and feels like it is tight and feels like a ball stuck in it. My gums are still burning and swelling. My voice is hoarse, once in awhile. I still have a white tongue and a white film on the inside of my cheeks. Does anybody know how to get this off. I try not to look inside my mouth or throat anymore, cause I just get upset. Sometimes I wonder if I could just have tonsilitis or something like that. I will wait and see, but this new ENT made me an appointment for May 1, that's a long time to wait, but I go to see the other ENT, Monday, we'll see what he says again.