No he may not know, but he could tell me if it was caused by allergies or so on. For the last two days my throat has been extremely sore, I've been taking some syrup I had that has condene in it, and I am having awful pain in my ears, along with a butterfly sound or a fluttering sound in them, but my ears are hurting and burning alot. I don't get to see the next ENT until March 20th, and I have my MRI done on March 6th, of the brain. I'm hoping it will also show the throat and face also. They are doing one of the brain, so they can see my nerves. They think the facial pain I am having could be caused by some nerve damange of nerver inflammation. We'll see I guess. I'm sorry for asking all these questions Brain, but I just need to find out as much as I can. My thought is that all of you have been there, so most of you can answer the questions I have. I thought this is what this forum was for. If I'm wrong let me know and I will find another. I may ask some dumb questions, as you say, but they are questions that I have and want to know.