Well I guess I'll be the bad guy. But the truth of the matter is until you get additional opinions and examinations/test from doctors that you are seeing, and move towards definitive diagnosis of the multiple things that you have going on, not all of which are classic symptoms of oral cancers, the most that people here can do is give you moral support, which I think they have. When you read back through your list of symptoms which has increased since you have started posting, many of them do not fit the classic symptoms. Chronic sore throat certainly does but you have a doctor that has labeled it an infection. You have developed an ear ache which if chronic could be also, and you have smoker's leukoplakia. You also have a litany of other things which are not, like burning lips and gums which I and others suggested might be a fungal infection. It would seem likely you have multiple things going on. Could oral cancer be one of them? Anything is possible, but to get an answer from people who haven't seen you, and who are not doctors, only speaking from their own experience, isn't going to answer your many questions with any certainty. That is what I have said to you.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.