Dear Brian,

I understand the limitations of publishing a book on our condition, but what if it was done in the form of the "Chicken Soup" books? These books gather short stories of human victory over major obstacles. Some are inspirational, some are sad, and others down right heart-breaking. But, you come out with a feeling of hope. This is what we all want to convey. And the statistics could be included in the forward and on the front and back flaps.

I really believe that America is looking for causes. And this one is not something that most are aware of. But if brought to the forefront, I think the outpouring would be tremendous.

I have an address for ideas to be submitted to the publisher. They are always looking for new tales of inspiration. I really want to think that they would be interested in ours.

I have no idea how the proceeds would be divided....or what the business side of things would entail. But I would be more than happy to submit a letter and see if they are interested. I'll probably need help though Brian....you are the most articulate! smile

Mandi

Husband diagnosed with stage III tonsil and floor of mouth cancer in August 2002. Three rounds of chemo/42 RAD treatments. Upper right lung lobectomy in March 2003. (Benign)