Hi Brian and All:

I'm not sure if this is the right location to post this message but my thoughts do fall along the lines of activism because I'm wondering if my following inquiry could potentially change our availability on this forum to each other and the public in another positive way?

Many of us from the OCF board correspond regularly by private e-mail and instant messaging in addition to the posts we do here on the site.
We also often pass messages along from one member to another. In short, Brian created this incredible network and now here we are bigger than life networking probably more than Brian ever dreamed!

A few of us had the idea that a designate dtime to do a live chat on the board (or a separate designated chat room) might be fun and helpful so those of us who are interested could dialogue in real time and all together.

Is this a possibility?Clearly, the logistics of setting it up may be tricky and the time zones are a factor but it might be worth trying.Maybe some of us who post regularly would volunteer to faciliate a session? My thought was one type of live chat for the regulars and possibly one set aside for newcomers with questions.

Not intending to make more work for you, Brian-but you do like new ideas so here is one!

TTFN,
Kim

kcdc
Wife of Dave,diagnosed with Stage III Tonsillar SCC,August '02
Modified radical neck dissection followed by radiation therapy
'There is glory and radiance in the darkness and to see we have only to look"