Hi Mark; Absolutely nothing sounds crazy to me anymore! I have let the Doc know that I am a "worrier" and he has me take 1mg of Lorazepam at night (same family as the diazepam)but I don't think it has the inherent muscle relaxant features of diazepam.
Thanks for the info on the gentle stretches, I'll give them a try. I think the ones I was doing were a little vigorous.
There are so many changes in our lives/bodies with OC, I am ashamed that as a nurse, I really had no knowledge or appreciation before of the challenges we OC's face. That is on top of the worry about recurrence. My Doc said 50/50 that I would make it for two years...I'm almost halfway there AND I've read the positive stories from so many of you multiple year survivors. I can't help but feel the courage racing back into my heart.
It's all forward motion up here...stand still for two minutes and you're frozen to the spot!
Cheers,
Fran

SCC Base of tongue diag. April 04 Stage IV, mets to rt. neck multiple nodes 35 rads+8 boosts First recurrence Jan05. Rt.rad neck dissection Feb02/05. Recurred with bone mets in neck July 05.
Committed to survival with dignity.