Hello Nicki,

You would have loved Lynn as much as we did. She was almost always the first one to offer her support, love and advice. It shocked many of us when she died. I don't think many members knew she was as sick as she was. I do take some comfort in knowing Lynn suffers no more. I don't know what else to do. This happens every time we lose a member to this bastard of a diaease. I have been a member for just over a year and I have met some wonderful people. Oral Cancer needs attention, I'm sick of hearing fund raisers for Breast, Prostate and lung cancer. It's time we get some funding to allow this site to get the word out, "EARLY DETECTION". The grassroots plan is now taking shape and anyone who wants to help can sigh up. If I can save one person from going thru what I've been through I will consider my action a success.

I have a photo of Lynn that will be in the album I am bringing to Vegas. I will attach it to a reguler email and send it to you.
Remember you can vent here anytime, we all have at one time or another.

Your Friend, Danny Boy

Daniel Bogan DX 7/16/03 Right tonsil,SCC T4NOMO. right side neck disection, IMRT Radiation x 33.

Recurrance in June 05 in right tonsil area. Now receiving palliative chemo (Erbitux) starting 3/9/06

Our good friend and loved member of the forum has passed away RIP Dannyboy 7-16-2006