Annie,If you are not telling your husband that you are a member of OCF [and by the way- joining is one of the smartest things you could have done for yourself and him] how are you validating to him that some of the things you are learning and are suggesting to him are, in fact, from very experienced oral cancer patients and caregivers?
For the 1st 4 months of John's diagnosis and tx., he didn't want to learn much about his disease, and I told him that I had joined OCF to become a better caregiver and to have other people to talk to that understood what we were dealing with. Before long I had him reading forum printouts and telling me to ask questions.[He never got on the site because he didn't like computers] Being a member of OCF has always been a source of strength for me, never a sign of weakness. Amy in the Ozarks

CGtoJohn:SCC Flr of Mouth.Dx 3\05. Surg.4\05.T3NOMO.IMRTx30. Recur Dx 1\06.Surg 2\06. Chemo: 4 Cycles of Carbo\Taxol:on Erbitux for 7 mo. Lost our battle 2-23-07- But not the will to fight this disease

: