Hi there sleepless in Gallway. Well John enjoy the stars if they ever come out in Ireland because I have dry mouth also. I take the dog out for his ablutions to get me tired again. About every hour or so I have to get up and pour water into my mouth and blow my cheeks off my teeth and pry my tongue off the roof of my mouth. Isn't it a fun game to play. I guess you'r on the liquid diet too? I mix an ounce or so of Jamesons in with my mega shakes helps convince me to keep drinking the high protein stuff. Guinness is good for anything so keep up the good work, just add uncle Jamie or Bushmills as desert and all will be well. Everyone says alcohol is evil and adds to dry mouth. Horse puckies, you can't get any dryer than the Sahara.
I was born in England to Irish parents who's family emigrated there from Ballaghaderreen, Co Roscommon,formerly county Mayo Ireland. SO we are southern catholic folk (ha ha) and if anyone knows about drink it's them guys. I've long since moved to Canada and have a wonderfull family and my strength comes from my wife who supports me and pushes me to stay alive, shes a wonderfull colleen. Our family name is Towey and their having a reunion in Ireland this August, I can't make it 'cause of this cancer radiation teatment recovery still hanging on
These cold winter nights in Ontario make for good star gazing. Start with the the plough (big dipper) and from there find the North star. It'll take your mind off a bunch of stuff and you don't need any equipment. Venus is the bright star in the North East just after sunset, she's pretty bright. Have fun and sleep in shifts. Use any kind of enzyme charged mouth washes for the dry mouth they work for a few minutes but untill they invent pumpable artificial spit enjoy the stars and Jamies. Dan