Dear Mary, glad YOU have joined us! [Scott and Lisa too, but it sounds like you are the big cog in the wheel with your husband's care} Wives who are caregivers have a unique role in this fight. I will share with you that we have a son [my stepson], a daughter in law and my daughter [John's stepdaughter] all involved in our fight, but their day to day interaction with our dealing with this disease have been nil. The 2 daughters are not local and John's son was running our business. I have gotten lots of advice from them [and some criticism] that I have had to take with a grain of salt, because they were not talking to our Doctors, nor were they "doing the nursing". So, Mary, my advice to you, since I am also in the trenches here, is to speak your mind, ask your questions as they arise and follow your gut feelings as to what is going on with your husband. It is tough ato not get caught up in what other people think is best. Communication is good, but you have to follow your gut feelings ab out your husband- I wager you know him better than anyone. Amy

CGtoJohn:SCC Flr of Mouth.Dx 3\05. Surg.4\05.T3NOMO.IMRTx30. Recur Dx 1\06.Surg 2\06. Chemo: 4 Cycles of Carbo\Taxol:on Erbitux for 7 mo. Lost our battle 2-23-07- But not the will to fight this disease

: