It's called "Sweet Baby Jesus". A chocolate/peanut butter stout that's more of a dessert beer than one to drink watching the game on Sunday but truly a wonderful experience. Here's my review:

Sweet Baby Jesus � DuClaw Brewing Co., Baltimore, MD

This porter beer pours thick and is a prelude to what follows. You can smell the chocolate and peanut butter as you pour it and it has a bit of hops and the malt you would expect of a porter. The taste?...Very chewy for sure! It�s like a dark chocolate Reese�s Peanut Butter cup in a glass. More a dessert beer than an everyday drinker but just plain sinful all around! Serve this with a spice pumpkin or chocolate pecan pie and it�s a no-brainer. 6.50%ABV

One more to try...

Breakfast Stout � Founders Brewing Company � Grand Rapids, MI

Wow! I have to thank Coe at the Woodstock Caf� for this one. I asked for a �chewy� dark beer and this was his recommendation. The label is cool so that�s a good start. This beer pours thick with a beautiful head and exquisite lacing. The aroma was heady with coffee, chocolate and malt overtones. The longer it sits and breathes, the better the aroma. The taste? What�s not to like? Everything and more than what you expect from what I consider the perfect stout. Coffee up front and a sweet chocolate aftertaste that just begs for another sip. At 8.30ABV you better be careful or you�ll stumble upon trying to get up from your chair after 2 of these!(experience speaking). In my college days this would have been the perfect brew with cold pizza in the morning after a night of touring the frat houses! (Warm or chilled). If this was available back then I�d be wondering if I had a few unaccounted for children in the world ~lol~ 5 star! Thanks Coe!

Positive thoughts and prayers

Cardiac bypass 11/07
Cardiac stents 10/2012
Dx'd 11/30/2012 Tx N2b MO Stage IV HPV+
Palatine Tonsillectomy/Biopsies 12-21-12
Selective Neck Dissection/Lingual Tonsillectomy/biopsies TORS 2/7/13
Emergency Surgery/Bleeding 2/18/13
3/13/2013 30rads/6chemo
Finished Tx 4/24/13
NED Since