Hi everyone! I Hope everyone is good. Sorry I try not to visit here to often as I feel it fuels my anxiety to much if that makes any sense. But I think as time goes by I will start coming back more and more. I have already read some really helpful information about HPV! I've been doing really well. All clear still and almost been 1 year since dx and 10 months since completion of treatment. Back at work full time and busy looking after my three gorgeous babies xx l
I Just wanted to get some opinions on drinking alcohol. I Have not even had one glass of wine in over a year but wanted to know what others have been doing post radio therapy. My cancer was stage 1 and HPV positive but cancer nonetheless so anything that may increase chances of it returning Im happy to not drink but it'd be nice to go out once in a while and be normal and not have to think about cancer or the guilt I would feel after a few wines. I'm sorry if this seems trivial and certainly not a high priority. Wishing everyone lots of positive wishes xxx

Female 34. Non smoker, casual drinker
Dx July 12 stage 1 scc to left tonsil n0 m0. Hpv + 16 . 7 weeks daily rads finished sept 2012. 3 mth scan - low activity in primary spot hopefly t's just inflam. 2013 Abnormal tissue next base of tongue, came back negative. 5 month scan all clear!!!!! Yayy