Hi Katherine - one more thing NOT to worry about: Taking a little longer to find the right fit for your major. It's more important to like what you are doing even if it takes longer to decide what that is. When I was a SOTA (student older than average) I was in College Scholars studying Languages (French, Spanish) and Psychology. One of my professors disagreed with my choice and expressed his disapproval with "What can you do with that major?" And the first job I got after receiving my undergraduate degree was Teaching French at a Psychiatric Hospital to high school students recovering from drug addiction and other emotional problems. Re how to fit everything in, just concentrate on your health - there are all kinds of ways that school can accommodate your schedule. Profs, Head of department, Advisors can all have great ideas how to help you through your school schedules. Your friends and fellow students can help as well. Anytime you think of something you will need, make a list so that when people start asking what they can do to help, you will have a list ready. I'll be thinking of you on your surgery day and sending you positive vibes.

Anne-Marie
CG to son, Paul (age 33, non-smoker) SCC Stage 2, Surgery 9/21/06, 1/6 tongue Rt.side removed, +48 lymph nodes neck. IMRTx28 completed 12/19/06. CT scan 7/8/10 Cancer-free! ("spot" on lung from scar tissue related to Pneumonia.)