hi there all,

Well hello hello hello and yes I am new very first post and was diagnosed on 12/21/13 HPV Throat cancer so still learning and seeing the docs - see a doc tomorrow and then the next day but have an appt at Mayo next tues and will determine the best course of action hopefully for remedy then. I am learning and balancing life and still feel ok but pretty lax and lazy physically and to think I ran a 5k in November maybe this all caught up to me now...WOW I never expected this and want to even blame my last boyfriend sad to say and myself.

Glad I am not alone but am concerned about so many things and how I will respond to the future and future treatments as I have been sober for almost 30 years and have a concern about all the drugs in my system and work and supporting a teenager thank God I have insurance.

Quick question though...how do you get out of private to post a new message as I struggled with that thanks but your posts seem most relevant to things now at the stage in the game.

Hello, I was diagnosed on 12/21/13 - still wanting to deny that I have it shaming myself for being a sexual human being now...wish I could have done something to prevent it but am feeling passionate about the HPV vaccine as just last fall my 15 year old got his doses where were ours?
Afraid to kiss my cat even / share a glass beverage with my son ( germs ) not sure what to do... but have seen the docs and making determinations on best course of treatment action for me.

Glad you are all here!