LOL, Suez I move so damn much I get confused... I am currently in Springfield MO... about two hours south is Springdale, AR where I used to live, and will be moving back to for the job.
It doesn't help me that the darn city names are so similar. I'll be botching that up for months.

I like FL and such to visit, but I don't like the ocean near as much as a river or good mountain stream... the continuity of flowing water soothes the soul. (mine anyway)

I will post pics on FB this weekend, I'll be looking at the properties tomorrow.

My son was humming and singing around the house again yesterday. It's been a looooooooong time since he's done that. I am so happy to see some joy in him again. He used to always walk around humming a song.

God is good my friends. Even when we don't see how it's possible through the darkness. He's with us always.

CG to my husband, Matt. Dx June 2009 Stage IV Oropharengeal SCC right tonsil primary with distant metastases. Rad to neck- Surgeries to lungs- Every avail chemo - ran out of options Jan 2012, called for hospice help Feb 2012, at rest March 19, 2012.