Friday night I kept very busy, saw an awesome band, drank a LOT and hand fun. Saturday got 4 inches chopped off my hair for the summer. Went for a long peaceful drive through the country and found a CUTE property with 5 acres. It's on a dirt road, but not far from a highway. There is a creek just across the road. A huge garage/shop where my son and I could build a hot rod or start making demo derby cars (we have several fun ideas to keep us busy) Trees are everywhere so lots of rock gardens hammocks and little oasis opportunities to be created.
Would be such a nice place to heal.
When I mentioned it to my brother, he laughed really big and then showed me on a map that the property he wants to buy is about a mile due north across the creek from it. The kids would all certainly love that!
As much as I love the city and all that there is to do, I am just a country girl at heart.

Kathy, I agree, it would be SO nice to meet you all!

Anyway, just touching base.

Love,
Christine

CG to my husband, Matt. Dx June 2009 Stage IV Oropharengeal SCC right tonsil primary with distant metastases. Rad to neck- Surgeries to lungs- Every avail chemo - ran out of options Jan 2012, called for hospice help Feb 2012, at rest March 19, 2012.