Gary - Do not ever say that you let me, OCF, or any of your cyber family here down. Nothing could be further from the truth. With thousands of really meaningful posts on these forums, (not just the well wishes kind) you have imparted knowledgeable information to more people than you will ever know, considering the thousands of lurkers that visit the boards, who read past threads to glean information. You have likely forgotten more about radiation than I will ever know, and were always generous about sharing that wealth of knowledge with me and with the posters here.

I am sorry to hear the extent of the story behind the story you have shared with me on the phone. Lord knows you have dealt with a lot. But don't ever feel like you let anyone down, especially when you MUST put your own and your family's needs first, and do not ever forget that we have been friends since the beginning of OCF.... from before Las Vegas to today. That will never change. There isn't a poster here that wouldn't come to your aid if you asked.

But I know you, and you are much like our good friend Glenn, GRHS, who we both cared for, (perhaps even loved, as much as one man can love another) who was as tough as nails, never gave up even after giving up a kidney when it went there, part of his liver when it went there, part of his lungs when it when there, and despite it all - was never one to complain, or ask for help. I wish you better days brother and fellow traveller. Call when you can.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.