[quote=debandbill]uh..when i get PM's I get a notification of same in my email. So if the person you are trying to reach still has the same email that they put in their profile, they should get an email containing the senders name and the post.

Deb [/quote]Deb,

This is true when you go to "My Stuff" and then "Preferences" and choose "yes" to the following question:
"Do you want to be notified via email when you receive a private message? __Yes __No"
If the member did not answer "yes", then the PM stays unseen in the forum mail until the user logs in and reads it.

JDR,

You said ironically, I feel, "I am DYING for updates!"
Please realize we have lost many good people to this cancer, and many of their outcomes will never be known by those of us who have followed, cared about and participated in their lives through these boards. Their contributions live on in their words of struggle, humor and advice; words which have helped countless others.

I like to think that because I have vicariously known them, I have become a stronger and more compassionate person.

On this "All Hallows' Eve", I find comfort in having been touched by those who have gone before me. And...
Thanks to all of my OCF family!

Catherine

2mm tumor excised 09/23/2008 (floor of mouth)
SCC (superficially invasive, well-differentiated)
Stage 1, T1N0M0
01/2009 and 01/2010 - PET/CT clear
Four and 1/2 years - NED!
"Detection can be easy, treatment is not!"